My T1 Truths
As a person living with type one diabetes for more than 40 years, one may think I’ve seen it all, but fact is that I have not. Every day there are new twists and turns in my diabetes journey. It’s my reality. It’s complicated.
These are the words I choose to live by, my T1 truths and affirmations that may very well help others along the way.
- Diabetes may steer my ship (life), but I own the vessel (body).
- I am a unique child of this world.
- I am willing to refuse to give up.
- I have the ability to let go of worries.
- I choose to believe in my path.
- I choose to believe that all that I need comes to me at the right time.
- I believe that following my little voice keeps me safe and strong.
- I believe that I am enough.
Want to share your T1 truths and affirmations? Contact Bonnie by email at email@example.com and we’ll post them on this site.